Please make note that buyer premiums apply to all purchases.
Vehicles: A buyer premium with minimum of $150.00 and a maximum of $500.00 will apply to all vehicle purchases. A $5.00 ownership transfer fee will also apply.
Recreational vehicles: A buyer premium with minimum of $50.00 and a maximum of $350.00 will apply to all purchases. A $5.00 ownership transfer fee will also apply.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- all sales are final. (unless arbitration rules apply)
- 13% HST WILL APPLY to all purchases. / a $5.00 OMVIC transfer fee will apply to all VEHICLES with ownerships.
- ALL VEHICLES ARE SOLD “AS IS “. ANY DECLARATIONS REGARDING THE VEHICLE WILL BE MADE AT THE TIME OF SALE AND IN PRINTED FORM.
- PLEASE NOTE: ALL VEHICLES PURCHASED WILL BE REGISTERED IN THE NAME OF THE REGISTERED BIDDER UNLESS PREARRANGED WITH AUCTIONEER. All ownership’s will be transferred into UnFit STATUS. You will not be able to obtain a trip permit.
- AUCTION GUARANTEES CLEAR TITLE AND A CARPROOF REPORT FOR ALL VEHICLES PURCHASED.
- AUCTION REQUIRES 3 WORKING DAYS TO TITLE SEARCH AND TRANSFER OWNERSHIP.
- No guarantees or warranties are given or implied unless otherwise specified in writing.
- ALL announcements MADE AT TIME OF SALE WILL super-cede ANY WRITtEN MATERIAL. SALES ARE RECORDED TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE THAT MAY ARISE.
- All purchases must be PAID for in full by cash, cheque, visa, MASTERCARD or interac at the conclusion of the sale and prior to REMOVAL.
- The auctioneers reserve the right to refuse or cancel the bidding privileges of any person or persons not conforming to the policies of the said terms and conditions of sale.
- The auctioneers reserve the right to refuse or reject any bid for any reason they may feel justified.
- In the case of a tie bid or dispute, the auctioneer’s decision shall be final.
- The auctioneers will not be responsible for additions and deletions.
- The purchaser is responsible for any goods purchased by him/her and such responsibility commences at the drop of the auctioneer’s hammer.
- The auctioneers are not responsible for injuries or accidents on the sale site.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to adhere to all terms and conditions and notices posted prior to bidding and such terms and conditions shall be the terms of the said sale.
- All persons registering for bidding cards and privileges must be 18 years of age.
This auction catalogue is printed as a guide only. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to inspect and understand what they are bidding on. If you are the successful bidder, you are legally bound to the sale.